Q. What can I expect to recover in compensation after an automobile accident?

May 10th, 2016

A. You are entitled to compensation for any medical expenses related to your automobile accident. If you lose wages, you can seek compensation even if you are covered by sick leave or use vacation pay. If the automobile accident leaves permanent impairment, you can seek compensation on several levels, such as loss of earning power or to cover permanent healthcare assistance. And obviously you’re entitled to the value of your car at the time of the accident. You may also seek damages for pain and suffering.